Accelerate the Sale looks at sales from every angle and the author offers some great advice along the way. Most of the analogies are to Harley’s or fast cars, so if you are a salesmen and enjoy roaring engines as well, this is definitely the book for you.
* Solid advice
* Some chapters are very practical and hands on, more so then most books on sales
* Good overview of almost every aspect of selling
* Very wide, but does not go very deep in any one area
* Nothing earth-shattering here. The analogies and stories are fresh and the material is arranged well, but if you have read a few sales books before then this will not have any new information.
* A lot of the advice was tailored for those in retail. Though the author included some other examples, they felt like late additions, not integral to the text.
Overall, this is a good book that offers solid sales advice. Pick it up if you are looking for a general overview on how to sell product in your place of business.