Nestled between the devastation of Good Friday and the joy of Resurrection Sunday is the confusion, anger, and hopelessness of Holy Saturday. It is a reminder that most of our lives are lived in this middle space-after something has ended but the new has not yet begun. How do we navigate the uncertainty and pain of living in the space between what once was and what will be? How do we walk by faith when the future is dark and unclear? With real-life examples, author and pastor Mike Brown helps us understand what it means to wait on God.
• This honest and insightful book will help you:
• Experience comfort and hope when you feel lost.
• Discover how God is at work between endings and new beginnings.
• Be encouraged and equipped to better engage with Jesus during dry seasons in life.
• Learn how the small disciplines of silence, stillness, and meditation keep us tethered to God in the wilderness of waiting.