The Crucible’s Fire: A Story of God’s Faithfulness
After having several children, parents often feel well-equipped to take on the challenges of another child. When Matt and Tammy Parker decided to add a child to their family, they had little idea of the blessings and struggles God had in store for them. The Crucible’s Fire paints a picture of God’s steadfast love through trials as he holds one family in the loving and protective crucible of his faithfulness.
Readers will learn:
- The raw emotion of unexpected hardship
- How to rely on God for strength
- The beauty of God’s faithfulness when it seems all hope is lost
- How to trust in God through their own dark night of the soul
- The sanctification that comes only through the refining fire of trials
Strengthen your own trust in God’s refining faithfulness as you join this family through the joys and pains of raising a special needs child.