The Writer’s Block
The only complaint I have is that it does not hold up well long term. I’ve had mine about 5 years, and its shape (literally a cube) does not hold up well after you use it a few times.
Below are 7 ideas that I flipped to randomly . . . out of the 786 available.
1. Write about a near-death experience
3. Write a love story set in cyberspace.
5. If you could script the plot for the dream you will have tonight, what will it be?
6. Tell a story that centers around a recipe.
7. Write about your worst habit.
Get this book here. Enjoy, and if you have any tips about how you have overcome writer’s block please share them in the comments below.