The Story Cycle
- Your Business Guide to Better Marketing
Storytelling is more than a business buzzword. You know a good story when you hear one, but how do you use them to grow your business and accomplish your mission?
Good organizational stories connect your audience, build trust, and set you apart from the crowd. The Story Cycle introduces a revolutionary (pun intended) process for how to practically achieve that.
Learn how to:
- Listen for the right stories to tell
- Edit narratives to be more effective
- Share stories using the right skills and platforms
- Invite your audience into an experience they’ll remember
- Call the listener to action
- Demonstrate how this changes their life for the better
Your audience needs what your business offers-they just don’t realize it yet. Stop struggling with marketing and embrace the path to better storytelling.
Other Books From - Business
The Trinity Diet Study Guide Business, Life Steve Steeves
Undressed Business, Life Mark Cornelison
The Weekend Rancher Business, Life Matt Montgomery
My Life Is a Mess Business, Life Lisa Giesler
EntreBalance Business, Life Jared Polak
The Trinity Diet Business, Life Ccn Ctn Steeves, Steve
Every Man’s Guide to Building a Business Business, Life Robert S. Lott
EntreBusiness Business, Life Jared Polak
Clarifying the Bible Business, Ministry Tools, Sermon To Book Mitch Maher
Faith-Infused Training Business, Christian Living, Life Everett Tellez